The IronRidge Large Area Fixed Tilt (LAFT) solar mount system brings an unmatched combination of ease of installation, flexibility, and durability to large area photovoltaic (PV) power installations – ensuring successful deployments every time.
- Lowest Total Cost of Installation - Minimal site grading, reduced part count, and 2 piers per 20 panels
enable rapid installation without the need for cranes or other large machinery.
- Durability - Galvanized, corrosion-resistant steel and anodized aluminum components are
engineered to last in the most extreme weather conditions.
- Higher Power Density - Elegant system design maximizes power density per square meter of land.
- Fully scalable - Modular system design scales to even the largest commercial installation.
- Fits most commercially available panels
- Supports multiple configurations of up to 20 panels per sub-array
- Leading edge clearance up to 3 feet
- Minimal grading required (generally not required)
- Supports wind load up to 90mph in standard configuration
- Structural components are galvanized steel and anodized aluminum
- Supports multiple foundation types including drilled and poured, driven, or ballasted