Side of Pole Mounts are a very sturdy and straightforward pole mounting solution for small area solar PV needs. With user-adjustable angle settings, they can be used for installations for a wide range of applications including off-grid backup systems, roadside signals, moderate load remote systems, and call boxes. A variety of models contain rail lengths to accommodate multiple panels per mount.
- Ease of Installation - The streamlined design reduces the total number of parts, minimizes assembly errors, and simplifies the total installation process.
- Durability - Constructed with heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant aluminum and the
highest quality parts, IronRidge Side of Pole mounting systems bring long-term reliability and value to customers.
- Maximize Solar Power Generation - Easy tilt adjustment helps ensure optimal alignment in a range of environments, year around.
- Fits most commercially available panels
- Supports pole diameters of 2 inches to 4.5 inches
- Features a wind rating of 50 pounds per square foot
- Supports modules with center-center distribution of 19 inches to 39 inches
- Supports up to 26 square feet of solar modules
- Made of heavy-duty corrosion-resistant aluminum