IronRidge GPS Roof Mounts are a versatile, aesthetically pleasing solution for residential and commercial rooftop installations. Due to its modular design, the GPS Roof Mount can handle a wide variety of panel sizes and quantities. The IronRidge GPS Roof Mounts comes standard with the IronRidge LR, the industry’s lightest rail. IronRidge LR saves aluminum and cost without compromising structural integrity.
- Ease of Installation - Featuring a minimal part count, the GPS Roof Mount dramatically streamlines the installation process.
- Durability - Constructed with heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant aluminum and the highest quality parts, the GPS Roof Mount is engineered to last in the most extreme weather conditions.
- Aesthetically Pleasing - The unobtrusive, flush profile GPS Roof Mount is ideally suited for job sites that require an aesthetically pleasing installation.
- Top mounting slots enable top-down clamping without constraints of module mounting holes
- L-feet can be used on asphalt composition shingles or in conjunction with standoffs
- Features a wind rating of 50 pounds per square foot
- Rails made of extruded 6063 aluminum
- Standard lengths from 48 inches to 96 inches
- Stainless steel hardware